Monday, April 23, 2012

Getting Cricky: Show us your Style Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by my blog over the weekend for the Getting Cricky "Show your Style" Blog Hop. I appreciate all the wonderful comments. Thanks to those who have been faithful followers of my blog and I welcome my new followers to my blog and Facebook page. Just wanted to leave a quick note on the winner of my giveaway as I am feeling a bit under the weather.

The winner of the Prima Flowers is 
Chosen by Random. Org
#18.Kristan
CRAZY4 CHRIST said...Well Happy Anniversary tomorrow!! How sweet he is going to love it!! Great use of the stamps!! I am already a follower!
Kristan

Congrats Kristan. I will be emailing you shortley for your mailing address.

Have a great evening everyone!

Hugs,
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!