Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Spring Colors Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Color Challenge:
Let's use Pastels (light pink, baby blue, soft yellow, and pale green)


Sponsor: My Creative Time
Guest Divas: Cindy of http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/ and Emma of My Creative Time

Thinking about a great way to let someone know what a lot of fun they are. Here is a great card you can make them. I wanted to have this in my stash of cards for when the time comes to give to one of my friends. I used my Everyday Pop Up Cards and selected the Owl Image. As for my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Stamp Sets which are Splash-tastic Summer by selecting the words "you are" and "a" and the Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set selecting the word "Hoo" and adding a "t" from another words from the same stamp set. If you would like to check out these and the other stamp sets available, please visit her Online Store or Getting Cricky Blog.

 Throughout the edges of the card, I inked the sides with the Momentos Dew Point to give it color.

 I used my Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirls to emboss the body of the owl.

  

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

Materials Used:
Pastel Colors Card Stock
Cuttlebug Folder: D'Vine Swirls,Swiss Dots
Momento Dew Points: Brown
Everyday Pop Up Cards: Owl Size 3.5
K. Andrews Stamp Sets:
Splash-Tastic Summer
K Andrew Designs

Fall-O-Ween



K Andrew Designs

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card bestie! I will try my best to enter the challenge!

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cute little Owl really makes this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl:) love that cute owl and the colors!! i see your were able to get the frog to put your cards on:) Loving your photo taking great job chica:) FYI girl, Stampin' Up! added some new clearance items today which include some of those punches you've been waiting for they do go fast:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I really like how you have joined different words and letters to make what you need!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty ~ Wonderful owl. I love how you embossed the owl and I like how you made the owl white.
    Love the sentiment.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty, Very cute card, I love the colors and that owl!.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job. I love that little owl and the sentiment is perfect!

    Great job,
    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love that sentiment with your owl card! Very nice!--Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!