Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Sketch Challenges

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Sketch Challenge:



Our Sponsor this week is: Art for the Heart

For my project, I made a baby card! I did my best with this sketch. Hope everyone likes it.




Materials Used:
Black & Tan Card Stock
DCWV Random Paper
Wall Decor & More: Onesie Size 2
Crafty Sprouts: Rock that Baby Bump Stamp Set: It's A, Girl
 Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

4 comments:

  1. I think your card is very adorable, Patty. So sweet!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the onesie baby card. The sketch reminds me of a quilt.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that paper! Loads of fun!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you did a great job on the sketch, I love the idea to make a baby card from this sketch.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!