Sunday, April 1, 2012

Crafting Time

Great evening everyone! Today was a great day! I planned a Craft Event at my home with some great friends of mine which also included my bestie Vero from Mommys Crafty Creations. Even Cricut joined us too. We had some Moscato Wine and Chocolates to keep our energy going. Here is just one of the many projects I've made today. Hope you all like it.








Materials Used:
Gray & Blue Card Stock
Stampin Up Celebration Paper
Sweet Treats Cartridge: Cupcake Size 3
My Pink Stamper: Lunchbox Stamp Set
Queen & Company: Blue Twine
Stickles: Red
Colorful Gems
Eyelet Brads
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots

Entering into the following challenges:
Dorcerela Creations: Design Team Challenge #10: Cricut Food Challenge
Carsons Creations: Embossing Blog Hop

Thank you for visiting and be sure to visit me soon for another new project. 




9 comments:

  1. You had me at chocolate. ha very cute card and sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I like that sentiment. welcome to the getting cricky design team. Looking forward to working with you!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Yummy cupcake and the sentiment is awesome.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a yummy cupcake! Love the sprinkles and embossing!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    and for hopping along with us for our embossing blog hop and joining the challenge!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! super cute and love the twine around the card and you know I'm loving that Sale-A-Bration designer paper!! How fun and that wine sure sounds yummy!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy cute cupcake and love all the bling. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cupcake cards are always sweet and tasty. Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations .

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this cupcake! I may have to borrow this idea sometime.

    Thanks for joining us for Carson's Creations Embossing Blog Hop Challenge!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card. It's so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Ana
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!