Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday Card

Hello friends! Yesterday, we attended our Kinder Field Trip to Amy's Farm. The students had alot of fun despite the warm weather. They got to pet some sheeps, feed the pigs, and even met their famous cow on their farm called Tina who is 80 years old. Here is a quick photo of some of the animals that the students saw.

Now, onto my project. My mom called me the other day because she wanted me to make a birthday card for one of her co-workers. So I told my mom that I would put one together and this is what I've made. 

Happy Birthday Card





 Inside of card: "Happy Birthday"

I hope everyone loved checking out my card for today. It was fun to make. One more thing I would like to let you know, right now K. Andrews has a 20% discount at her store/site wide. This would be a great time to pick up a  set of K. Andrews Stamp Set of your choice. She has many great stamps set to choose from. Here is the code you can use for check out to take advantage of the 20% discount. The code is "letshavefun." Isn't that awesome! Please check out her stamp line. If you loved this stamp set I used today, then click here to purchase your set. Please, please, don't forget to use the code "letshavefun."Have a fabulous day everyone!


P.S. I have a Mini Giveaway over at my FB Page "Creative Diva." Come be a follower of my page which is located on the left sidebar of my blog and look for my Video Post of my Mini Giveaway. I am giving away a mini bag filled with Brads from the Eyelet Outlet  & Brad Company. Just watch the video and leave a comment under that post. I will leave that giveaway up till Friday on my FB page. I will announce the winner this Saturday on my FB Page.


Entering into the following challenges: 
Paper Playtime: Ch #72- Say it with sentiment themes "Birthday Card."

Materials Used:
Card Stock: White
Stampin Paper
Everyday Pop Up Cards Cartridge: Gift Size 3.5
White Jelly Roll Pen
Pop Dots
Queen & Company Pearls
Pink Tulle
K. Andrews Stamp Set:

Splash-tastic Summer Stamp Set
K Andrew Designs

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Patty!! The papers you used are so gorgeous!! What an awesome card my friend...love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the pics from the farm, I had no idea cows could get that old! HA! Lovely card, your mom's co-worker is gonna love it I am sure! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your site! Your projects are gorgeous! Became a follower!

    DCD Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I like the large birthday gidt cut with the detail. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!