Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Recipe Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is called....
Recipe Challenge:
 Rosette, Ribbon and/or Rhinestones


Our Sponsor this week is: Cutters Creek

For my project, I made a Spring Theme Layout. I also decided to finally use my Sew & Easy accessories to create the stitching along the layout. Then, I made a flower by creating a Rosette. Im still learning how to make Rosettes so I do hope everyone likes it.




Materials Used:
8.5 x 11 Yellow Card Stock
8.5 x 11 Spotted Paper
Queen & Company Spring Twine
Sew & Easy Accessories
Wall Decor & More Cartridge: Butterfly Size 2
Green & Gold Stickles
Gold Rhinestones

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

10 comments:

  1. Love your card and your diva blog!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! I love how you made your rosette into a flower! Too cute!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the color of you're rosette and the flowers on it.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty! Well I'm totally impressed with your rosette! I've yet to make a single one... I also love the stitching you've included :)

    Have a great week!
    Love and hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute, springy layout Patty! Nice job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Love the bright colors and the rosette is fabulous and perfect with the design aligned:) LOVE your layout girlie:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!