Monday, March 26, 2012

Mickey Mouse Toon Town

Hi everyone! It's been a raining day here in Southern California. I've spent most of my day crafting. Therefore, this week I will be showcasing a project for the next few days. For this first project, my younger sister came over my house and wanted me to help create a Disney Layout for her since my sister and her boyfriend went to Disney two days ago. One of the many things she did was visiting Mickey Mouse at his house in Toon Town and took a picture with him which she will display later. I taught my sister how to layer the pieces on Mickey Mouse. Then, I wanted to add a boy and girl from the Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge as they hold a Caramel Apple. When this layout was eventually finished, I truly loved how it turned out. In the end, I wanted to keep it to myself. But, I know this is a great layout for my sister. I hope to help her make a few more layouts of her Day in Disney.

Mickey Mouse Layout








Materials Used:
12 x 12 Red Card Stock
12 x 12 Disney Paper
4 x 6 Picture Frame 
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Disney Sticker: Mickey Mouse
Red Spotted Dot Ribbon
Mickey Font Cartridge: Mickey Mouse Hat Size 1.5
Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge: Mickey Mouse 1 Size 6
Eyelet Outlet & Brad Company: Caramel Apples Brad


Entering into the following challenges:
Lollipop Crafts: Challenge #73: March Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you stop by tomorrow for Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge. Have a fabulous Monday my friends.


8 comments:

  1. Hey girl:) OMG!! how adorable and super cute is the layout you and your sister created! LOVE the candy apples and the the boy and girl clothes color! WOW! just to CUTE girl!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mickey layout. I bet your sister really liked it. I love those little boy and girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute mickey mouse card; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disney theme... Beautiful Layout! love it! Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun layout and love the Disney theme! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this! Great job on the layout it's fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my..so sorry..I meant to thank you for joining Lollipop Crafts..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!