Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jinger Adams Design Team Entry

Good evening friends! As many have heard, Jinger Adams is having a Design Team Call. I remember watching Jinger Adams on HSN as she showcased the Anniversary Edition E2. What would be even better than to try out for her Design Team. I wanted to take up on the challenge and see what fun project I can create.

As a young child, I grew up watching Disney Movies, taking trips to Disneyland, and attending Disney Theme parties. Overtime, that has never changed. Till now, I still do all three things.  I will always be a child at heart. I am a big Disney Fan. Therefore, I wanted to make this adorable treat favor for anyone who would plan a Disney Theme party such as A Tinkerbell Party.

Tinkerbell Party Tin Favor



 Using my Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge, I cut the body at Size 5 and the Pixie Outfit is Size 5 as well.


Then, I added gauge wire to the back of the doll so that it can tilt from side to side.Almost like using an action wobble. I tried to follow the tutorial that was showcased on Getting Cricky: by Amy from Love to Crop on how to make your own Action Wobble. Here is the link on the tutorial by clicking here. But of course, I need more practice to make it wiggle.


For the wings, I used clear Translucent Paper and created Wings for Tinkerbell .


I recently purchased a bag of fake curly hair at the Thrift Store. I thought, wouldn't it be fun to use it for the paper dolls Cartridge. Let me tell you, it was so much making it look fabulous. I used a hot glue gun to make sure the hair got glued onto the head. Then I used ribbon to tie around the hair just like Tinkerbell. 



Then, I hot glued Tinkerbell to the tin and filled it with Easter Grass. Then, it is up to you with what fun goodies you would love to fill them with. I also tied spool of ribbon on the handle. 





Materials Used:
Paper Dolls Dress Up Cartridge: Pixie Outfit & Body Size 5
Clear Tin Can
Spool of Ribbon
Gauge Wire
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirls
Curly Hair
Copic Marker
Translucent Paper, Card Stock paper

Isn't this too cute! I loved how it turned out. Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to take on the challenge and try out.You never know, you might just get that chance to be on her Design Team. Have a great night everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Your project is adorable... :)
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project. Good luck on the Design Team Call. No matter what happens we are all in for some exciting new products when Jinger rolls out her designs.

    Linda - The Tulip Collector

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute- love the hair! Good luck on the DT call!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so so so cute! Love her hair the most. All so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Patty!! I love, love the hair!! So sweet!! GOOD LUCK with the dt call :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous!! Love the hair!

    Precious hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! Love! Your Party Tink. LOL! Just love the paper doll dress up cart. Love the embossing you did on her outfit.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute for words!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable. You are so creative. Good luck on the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!