Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guest Designer for Decorate to Celebrate: Easter Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am super excited and honored to be a Guest Designer for Decorate to Celebrate today! Easter is quickly approaching. How many of you have started thinking about what you plan to do on Easter Sunday with your little ones or for that day in general. Well look no further, over at Decorate to Celebrate, they have a great challenge taking place today. The theme is "Easter Party"(any decoration or party supply for an Easter Theme Party)!Please Note: No Cards or Layouts. Party Invitations and Place Cards are acceptable. Thank you.

Easter Theme Party Ideas:


When planning an Easter Party, you think about decorations, Easter baskets, Easter Treats, or yummy food to serve. For my project, I wanted to create an adorable centerpiece for the table where you will have all the yummy treats being served. I purchased this artificial tree at Target in the $1 bin. Then, I took a trip to the Dollar Store and purchase some Mini Easter Ornaments to hang up on the tree. They had a variety of cute ornaments. But my favorite were these Mini Easter Carrots and Mini Colorful Glitter Easter Eggs. Lastly, I cut out a Bunny at Size 4 using my Simply Charmed Cartridge and added it the center of the Easter Centerpiece.



For the Easter Party Favors, I purchased a set of Turquoise Pails from the Target $1 bin. Don't you just love the dollar section at Target. I definitely do. I placed some Easter grass inside and filled it with some goodies. Then, I cut a bunny once again from the Simply Charmed cartridge but at Size 5. Then I attached a Mini Carrot from the extras I had of the mini ornaments. I thought it turned out so cute.





Materials Used:
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Bunny p. 34 Size 4 and Size 5
White Jelly Roll Pen
Blue Pails
Mini Carrot Ornaments, Mini Egg Ornaments
Tree, Easter Grass, Easter Goodies

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I would also like to thank the Design Team at Decorate to Celebrate to have me as their Guest Designer. They are amazing ladies who provide great inspiration and ideas for these fun amazing challenges at their blog. Please be sure to participate in this fun challenge. We would love to check out what you have made. So hop on over to Decorate to Celebrate to link up your project. Also, I would love it if you visit the Design Team's blog and check out their amazing project. I look forward to visiting you all soon.



14 comments:

  1. Super fun. I think you are going to need a few more for all the students. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did such a great job on these they are super super cute. thank you for sharing your talent with us. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. So glad to have you join us this week at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love those bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Patty, these are so awesome!! I love, love the egg tree!! And the baskets are so adorable...I love the bunnies!! Fabulous project my friend!! I'm so happy to have you as our guest designer at DTC :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! fantastic job girlie! I love the tree with all the eggs and OMG the stitching on your adorable bunnies are fantastic!! Glad to have you as a guest designer chica!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful decorations and treat container baskets! You did such an awesome job! Very fun- and so glad to have you as guest designer at DTC!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to let you know I am sharing an award with you. Come stop by!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. his is soooo cute! I gotta make me some bunnies! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patty ~ Congrats on being a guest designer. Love! Love your project. The bunny are just way to cute and love how they are holding their carrots. LOL! The egg tree is fantastic. Looks like it will be a great Easter Party. You go girl.
    Big Hugs My Sweet Friend,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable . I love the little faces on your characters. Congrats on your guest designer spot.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are SO cute!!! The dollar store and the Target dollar bins have some AWESOME stuff to work with!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never seen a cuter tree!! Yummy

    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!