Sunday, March 25, 2012

Girly You Rock!

Hi friends! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I've been enjoying my Spring Break So far. Last weekend my husband and I took off to Vegas for two days. We went to see the Blue Man Group at the Venetian. It was so much fun. Then, I've pretty much been busying cleaning the house and stuff. But, I finally got some time to work on a card.

Therefore, I wanted to share a card I made for my beautiful niece who I adore very much. She is in High School and I've got the chance to talk to her over the weekend as she needed someone to talk to.. So I took the time to make a card for her to remind her how awesome she is. I know she will love it.

Girly You Rock!








Materials Used:
Card Stock: White, Black, Red
Crafty Sprouts: Are Your Ready to Rock Stamp Set
Rock Princess Cartridge: Keri Size 4
Everyday Pop Up Cartridge: Chandelier Size 2.5
Stickles: Gold
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirl

Just a fun and simple card. I've know I could have added something more to the card but just couldn't figure what to add. Thank you for stopping by. Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. very cute, so glad you had a great trip sounds fun. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card. Love the whole color combination and how about those moves. Love the flower in her hair. Glad you found time to scrap. How was the Blue Man show?
    Have a great Sunday my dear friend.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Patty!! The design is so pretty and I love the embossing!! Your niece will love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!