Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Shower Card

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day! As I mention earlier this week, I worked on several cards/projects. So today I wanted to post a card that I made for a friend of mine who is having a Baby Shower next weekend. For this card, I wanted to create a Baby Mobile, which is like the ones that goes over all the crib. Hope everyone likes it.

Baby Shower Card







 Materials Used:
Blue & Purple Card Stock
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Stampin Up: Fox & Friends Sentiment Stamp Set
3 Girl Jam Ribbon: Daffodil
Blue Button
Crafty Sprouts: Rock that Baby Bump Stamp Set 
Queen & Company: Spring Twine

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by tomorrow as I will post another card I've made. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.


8 comments:

  1. Super cute great idea. Nice baby colors and great job on th embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Patty your card is sooooo adorable. I love the idea and how you used the twine to make the mobile. Your friend is going to love it.
    Have a fantastic day.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I haven't ever thought about using the umbrella top as a mobile. Great idea. I may have to borrow this one, if that is ok.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I just love this card. I wish I would have seen it before the last baby card I made. I would have scrapjacked you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. I'm a new follower and can't wait to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! girl this card is adorable and a fantastic idea:) Very Cute:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby card is adorable! What a terrific idea! TFS--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!