Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop

                              If you are looking for the Baby Blog Hop: Click Here

Welcome to Created By Cori's Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop!

In this hop, you will see projects featuring Cricut cartridges using all things found in the Wonderful Wilderness!  We hope you enjoy our blog hop today!



If you have just hopped onto the tour, please start at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
If you came from Lisa then you are in the right place!

I'm never been to the wilderness or camping in the woods for that matter. I've always wanted to try it but I always had the fear that bears or coyotes would attack. LOL But, I do have to face my fears sometime. With that said, I wanted to try something new that describes the wilderness in a whole different way. I wanted to create something using a canvas with Cricut Images. In this canvas, I displayed a setting with what I think happens in the wilderness. Often people would fish by the lake, as wood creatures come out to say "Hello" in their own unique way. For this, I decided to place a rabbit fishing by the lake in the woods as the rabbit and deer glance at him. I really enjoyed creating something using a canvas. This is perfect to display on your walls at home. I plan on purchasing more canvases and creating more projects that can even be given as gifts. Hope everyone likes it. 


 Fishing by the Lake






Materials Used:
11 in. x 14 in. Canvas
Campin' Critters Cartridge: Lake pg 64 Size 6.5, Deer pg 24 Size 4
Hello Kitty Salutations Greetings Cartridge: Clouds Size 2.5
Stampin Up: Forest Friends Stamp Set
Stickles
Cuttlebug Folders: D'vine Swirls, Flowers

 Who would love to win some Blog Candy?

Since I am at the Scrapbook Expo this weekend,
One lucky winner will win a Surprise Goody Bag of items I get from the Expo.
Here is what you need to do:
Winner will be announced Tuesday, February 28th.
Enter no later than Monday, February 27th by 11:59 pm PST. 
1. Become a follower, (if not already) and let me know you are.
2. Leave a comment and your email address incase you are the lucky winner.

That's it! Easy Peasy!

While you were wondering through the woods, a Giveaway came out of hibernation!  For this weekends blog hop, Created By Cori is giving away a Chore Chart Cricut cartridge. 
 to enter to win this cartridge, make sure you head to Created By Cori and become a follower, then leave a message at the Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop post!

Your next stop on the Wonderful Wilderness hop is Amanda.

If you get lost in the woods during this hop, here is the blog hop list to help you find your way!
Thank you for hopping along, we hope you have found lots of inspiration from our Wonderful Wilderness blog hop!

38 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on your canvas!! You really must go camping sometime, it really is the most peaceful and relaxing time, thanks!!
    Cindylu
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project turned out so cute. Thanks for all the fun.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of the canvas background. Michaels has had them on sale lately too. I sure like how the wilderness looks and sounds, but I have to stay in a RV. I ned electricity. What would you do without technology?!?!

    Nicley done,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your canvas! What a great idea! I keep looking at canvas when I am in craft stores but did not think about using Cricut images to decorate it! I am already a follower. Thanks for the chance to win! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great project! I really need this cart now! I started following you. :-)
    www.tangledwensoftangwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome, Patty!! I love the scene you have created!! The embossing is fabulous and the added rabbit and deer are so cute!! What a great canvas - I love it!! I'm happy to be hopping with you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this canvas! Such a wonderful idea!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project. I love working with canvas too. TFS!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on your canvas project! I love the wilderness scene you have going. Great idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute. Love your animals. I love the outdoors. cricutmouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful idea! I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT TO DO THIS!! This is what i love about these hops..all these new ideas. tfs
    new follower

    gloria
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on your project! I love the idea of photographing the cartridges for people to see! Smart thinkin'! Thank you so much for joining us in our hop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute, love all of the embossing!!! I am already a follower here!
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower, what a great card with so much creativity

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card! Love the little animals. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so cute. I love your canvas. Thanks for sharing. I'm a follower.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a cool canvas. Love the embossing and your sweet little critters.

    I'm a follower.

    creationsinbloom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow I do so love this. it would be so perfect in my camper

    lizabratt@comcast.net
    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layout and using the canvas,what a great idea for wall art! I am a new follower, thanks for the chance to win! Robin
    robinfrechette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a super cute card. I love the use of white space it really makes the card stand out!

    Tonya
    tonya.morgan@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello i love this it so cute.
    great job!
    cheryl
    barbercheri@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your project with the cute cuts on it. What a great idea using canvas. I am a new follower and will be back quite often to take a look. TFS. Would love to win your goodie bag.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is super Cute!! I love it!! TFS!!! I have been a follower here for a while now!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your canvas it is soo cute. I think I found another cartridge I need. I am a follower of yours.
    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab layouts...
    i am a follower..
    hugs.. Laura
    lauraleed48@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. it is really cool...love your deer fishing...good job

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great Job! I'm with you. I've always wanted to go camping but never had the nerve.
    bdtktr at gmail dot com
    craftinwithmypups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome way to decorate a canvas!!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your home decor project with canvas is just adorable. The scene you created is so cute, I especially love the colors you selected. It is so bright and cheery!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Patty, this is a really cute page. I love that you used the critters from SU. I have this set too. I really love the deer with the fish. That is so cute. tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a great scene! Love the embossed clouds! It's been fun hopping with you!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am so jealouse I would love to be at scrapbooking expo with you. Wonderful project, so fun! TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. girgeous creation Patty. Thanks dear for letting me in for this wonderful blog hop. and got the chance to meet so many creative people. What is the scrapbooking expo..... by the way.

    http://ilovecreativity-bhawana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. what a pretty scene. I love all the details and the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great job! I love that you used a canvas :)

    Am a new follower.

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Like the outdoor scene you created.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!