Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One's Heart Desire

Hi friends! I wanted to share with you a card I made today. I feel happy that I have been crafting so much this week. I really love how this card turned out. Hope everyone likes it.





Materials Used:
Black Card Stock: 4.5 x 5-3/4
Red Card Stock 4 x 5.5
Sweethearts Cartridge: Couple Size 3.5
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirls
Spool Ribbon: Black
Clear Pearls 
Red Flower Embellishment
$1 Michaels Stamps: Happy Valentine's Day

Entering in the following Challenges:
Scrappy Moms Stamps: Terrific Tuesday Challenge: Hearts Galore
For Fun Challenges: Challenge is "LOVE" show some love.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Love is in the Air Challenge
Lollipop Crafts: Challenge #66:Make a Valentine's Day Card
Sassy's Cheryl Challenge Blog: Challenge #101: Be My Valentine
The Kraft Journal: Make it Monday: "La-La-Luv You"

12 comments:

  1. Love this silhouette card and the little red addition in her hair to make it pop! Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing in the Valentine's challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! you rocked this challenge at For Fun! Thanks so much for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Those silhouettes are great!!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
    *Sign up for our Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card-love the look!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very elegant card - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card my friend and love her flower very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card - so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment :) So glad you are following - hope you will find lots of inspiration at Broken Treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry I'm a bit late in coming by to see your Valentine card.

    It's perfect for the Sassy Cheryl challenge and I'm so glad you joined us. I do hope you will come and play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!