Friday, February 10, 2012

MPS Blog Hop Challenge Entry

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a nice Friday night! My Pink Stamper is hosting her Pinkalicios Blog Hop tonight with some amazing DT Projects. They have a fun challenge. The challenge is to create a new project using the color Red, a circle, a pink ribbon, and one or more of My Pink Stamper Stamps. But if you don't own her stamps, it's ok.. anything is alright to use. Oh and make sure to include a die cut. Lucky for me I do own some of her stamps which was great to use for this challenge. Hope you all like it.

Wool you be mine...





Materials Used:
Black Card Stock: 5-3/4 x 6-3/4 
Red Card Stock 5.5 x 6.5
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirls
Create a Critter Cartridge: Lamb Size 4
Pink Spool Ribbon
1-1/2 Circle Punch
My Pink Stamper Stamp Sets:
More Punnylicious: Wool you be mine..
Lunchbox Thoughts: Hey, sweet stuff!

Entering in the following challenge:
My Pink Stamper: Punnylicious Blog Hop Challenge


4 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable and cute.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, the sheep image is adorable!! Thanks for joining us in the My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable and love the layers and LOVE her bows!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Love the little flowers they are adorable.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!