Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mini Valentine Cards

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to finally get myself back into my craft room and become inspired again to create. I'm slowly getting back into my mode of crafting. I put on the Pandora Station and listened to music and let the creativity flow. Plus, my hubby also brought me some Starbucks to give me some energy. Thanks love for my Frapp. Therefore, today I wanted to share with you the mini cards that I have made Valentine's Day and enter them into a few challenges. Plus, one of my besties Veronica from Mommys Crafty Creations is on the lookout to make sure I created a project and entered into some challenges. Also, my good friend Norma from PinkBling Crafter wanted to make sure I get my craft back in gear. Thanks girls for the push to get back to creating. LOL

I really had fun making these two mini Valentine Cards because they are too cute and simple. To make these cards, I used the Sweethearts Cartridge.

Mini Valentine Cards


 Doesn't he look splashing in those glasses!


 Pucker Up Froggie!

Materials Used:
3 x 3 White Card Stock for Card
2-3/4  x 2-3/4 Red Card Stock
Cuttlebug Folders: Swiss Dots & Floral Fantasy
Sweethearts Cartridge: Monkey Pg 43 & Frog Prince Pg 42
Eyelet Outlet and Brads: Glasses
Stickles
Googly Eyes and Copic Markers


Thank you for stopping by and be sure to come by tomorrow as I have a cute card I made. Have a great day everyone!


Entering into the Following Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Me Monday #96: Create a 3 x 3 Card for Valentine's Day.
Cardz TV: Cricut Cardz Challenge #101, "Be My Valentine!" Make a card for Valentine's Day, using any cartridge(s) and using any colors you'd like. 

 


8 comments:

  1. OMG! Patty these are Adorable and LOVE those glasses on the monkey!! very cute!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracious me! Those glasses are TOOOOO cute! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty ~ your mini cards are just way to cute. Love the intelligent looking monkey and check out those lips on the frog. Sounds like a grand way of getting your creative juices flowing. Aren't hubby's the best?
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are super cute and made me laugh!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! Love these adorable little guys. Thanks for joining us over at FCCB hope to see more of your work soon. Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards!
    Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!