Monday, February 6, 2012

Love is in the Air

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Monday so far. Before I get ready to head out for nice jog, I wanted to share with you a card I made today for some challenges I found. Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, here is another cute card I made. It is an Easel Card, but a Side Easel Card. Sorry guys, not sure really how to call this style of card. But hope everyone likes it.

Love Card






As you can see, it has two different backgrounds because I couldn't decide which one to use to display my card. LOL

Materials Used:
4 x 4 Red Card Stock
3-3/4 x 3-3/4 Pink Card Stock
Create a Critter Cartridge: Heart size 2.5
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirl
Valentine Sticker Sentiments

Entering into the following Challenges:
My Craft Spot: Monday Challenge #43: Valentine's: Make a Valentine Card or Treat Packaging
Fantabulous Cricut : Challenge #97 Love is in the air: Include a Heart on your project.
Paper Playtime: Ch#67: Cricut Creations using hearts or Love Theme
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Pink and Red Challenge

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge. 



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card bestie!! Love the embossing. Good luck with the challenges. I will try my best to enter some of these.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Ilove the twited easel cards! Fun to make!

    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really made me smile! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is rally cute--love the tilted easel--it looks great! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...This is soooo cute!!! Love the heart!! Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great take on the pink and red theme... adorable, smiley card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I love this fold!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Love the embossing!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your side/twisted easel! I love the cut you chose, too -- perfect for Valentines Day. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

    Jessica
    FCCB DT
    http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!