Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Im the Cardz TV Challenge Winner for "Tickled Pink".

Hi everyone! Im super excited to have found out that I won over at Cardz TV for the challenge they had last week for Tickled Pink. I created this cute Hello Kitty Card for my niece. I also wanted to share a photo of her that she sent me letting me know that she got her card in the mail. Stay tune this week as I plan to display some more projects.


My niece Sonia showcasing the Hello Kitty Card I mailed out to her this past weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Yay congrats bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!
    Looks like she really loves the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Patty!!
    Super cute card, you can tell she really loves it :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!