Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello Kitty Valentine Card

Hi friends! I told you I would be back. LOL I promise to be short. Here is another card I made today for a few challenges I wanted to enter to. I really like how the Hello Kitty turned out. She is just too darn cute. Hope you guys like it.

Hello Kitty Valentine Card



Materials Used:
Red Card Stock for Card: 4-1/4 x 5.5
Pink, White Card Stock
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirl
Pink Tulle
Hello Kitty Salutations Greeting Cartridge: HK9 Size 3
K. Andrew Designs: Splash-tastic Summer Stamp Set: wishing you, a
Michaels $1 Stamps: Happy Valentines Day Sentiment
Prima Flowers


Entering into the following Challenges:
Cooking With Cricut: Challenge #71: Child's Valentine- Must use Pink, Red, & White.
Getting Cricky: Simply Sunday Challenge: Fantasy Land

Thank you everyone for stopping by. I've enjoyed working in my craft room. Time to clean up and put everything back in its place. Then, I can sit back and watch a litttle bit of TV. Have a goodnight everyone!





9 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love that you used K Andrew Stamps!! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I just love that image, don't you? She's so cute!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable, thanks for playing @ CWC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card love HK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Best wishes in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the card turned out. Great job :) I love Hello Kitty.
    Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DTM

    PS I got my scissors today. Thank you so much. I love them. I have already used them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute bestie!! Thank you for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday challenge.

    Veronica Getting Cricky JrDT
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I'm so glad you have tried the stamps from K. Andrew Designs. Aren't they fabulous? Thanks so much for sharing it with us on the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Sweet! and I love the tule. Thanks for being a part of Simply Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    GC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!