Monday, February 27, 2012

Fun Times at the Scrapbook Expo

Hi everyone! This weekend was so much fun as my friends and I planned a fun weekend attending the Scrapbook Expo. We did the Crop Night on Saturday which was filled with many ladies & gentlemen ready to scrap away. As I walked around to see the many things that people bring to the Crop Night, I was amazed to see everything they bring. At first I thought I brought alot, but I was wrong. It definitely was a fun Crop Night. Since the theme was Pampered Scrapper Crop Night, they brought in a Masseuse and someone who does manicures. But of course, it wasn't free! Either way, it was fun. Also, the Scrapbook Expo went around to interview those who were doing their first Crop Night there in Anaheim. My friends and I were interviewed so let's see if they posted it. LOL The following day we went shopping and I loved shopping on Sunday because it wasn't crowded and you were able to look at everything without bumping into people. I found some great stuff and did pretty well spending. I also ran into one of my blogger friends Tammy from Creations by Zajc. Overall, I had a fabulous time and here are a few photos of the fun filled weekend. I look forward to doing it again when they are down here in Ontario, CA.


 My Best Friend Marisela who is a wonderful crafter.
 My Bestie Veronica (Mommys Crafty Creations) and I ready to scrap away.
 Our table packed with everything we need to scrap away.
 Lots of crafters ready for a fun night to Crop.
 The BFF's ready to shop shop shop!
 Eyelet Outlet Company showcasing some amazing cards with the best brads ever.
 Lots of goodies I bought! 

Here is one of the Layouts I worked on at the Crop Event.
Glad to be able to scrapbook again.






Thank you all for stopping by. I will announce the winners to the Blog Hops that I took part in tomorrow. So please stay tuned. Also, for my friends who follow me on google friend connect, I would love it if you also follow me on Linky Followers just incase google connect goes away. Thank you and join metomorrow for another Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge.


6 comments:

  1. Hey Patty, lucky you......

    wonderful chance you have got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Patty it looks like you are having a blast. Love your layout. I hope to attend a Scrap Expo someday..
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a ton of fun. I'm following on linky now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the expo on Saturday and it was sooo crowed we could hardly move around. I saw all the ladies in the crop area and thought how much fun that would be to crop with a group of friends and the expo. My favorite expo is the the Ontario Expo. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun times were had by all. Wish I could go to one of these.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! girl it sure looks like you all had a blast!! and OMG!! love all the PINK and your Diva projects look amazing girl!!!! I'm sure they loved them.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!