Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Recipe #2

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week. We have a fun Recipe Challenge.

Our challenge this week is called....
Recipe Challenge: Fabric, Feathers, and/or Flowers
Be sure to include a die-cut in the challenge too.
 
How many people love to gather at home with friends and family for some drinks and yummy food. Well, wouldn't it be fun to create cute tags to those yummy drinks. I made this fun Martini Tag and loved adding stickles to make the olive stand out. I also loved adding the tulle to give it a great effect.Hope everyone likes it.
Martini Tag
Materials Used:
From My Kitchen Cartridge: Martini Size 2.5
Pink tulle
Queen & Company Brads: Heart
Stickles: Green.Gray
Prima Flowers

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

9 comments:

  1. what a fun card!! love the pink tulle!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute card you have created.....saved for my future ref.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the tulle and the stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Patty. Love that stickled olive!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty,
    I love your card, great colors.
    Gerda,
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the use of the tulle & all heart shaped things.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is marvelous! I love that fabric you added. Someone will enjoy this one.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and OLGA is a big Martini anything and she would LOVE this. OMG! I have that cartridge, I might just have to make me one for her LOL!! Love it girl
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!