Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Love your Pet Day

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week. How many of you have a pet or pets at home that you adore. How about pets that are no longer with us but you always want to treasure their memory. Then this is the challenge for you. 

Our challenge this week is called....
Love your Pet Day 
Responsible Pet Owner Month
~Create a project with an image of your favorite pet~

Our sponsor this week is Paper Piercing by Nikki.

I have 2 wonderful cats at home. Their names are Jack who is a gray shabby cat and Destiny who is a black cat. I love them very much. Even though at times, my cat Jack can be a pain. He enjoys waking us up at 4am to feed him or just wanting attention. As for my cat Destiny, she is the opposite, she is more mellow and laid back. She loves us to pet her with our feet. No matter what crazy things these cats do, we love them very much. For my project, my husband wanted me to make a frame for him with a picture that I took of my cat Destiny and I as I was playing with the photo booth on the Mac Laptop. So this is what I created for him to put in his office. 

Jack 
 (He definitely is a good eater!)


Destiny
(She is saying, "Please may I have a cupcake!")
 Skyping with her pen pal!

Pet Frame




 Materials Used:
$1 Michaels Frame
Stampin Up Paper
Create a Critter Cartridge: Cat2 Size 3
Pink Tulle, Prima Flowers

Entering into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime: Ch#68 Pets! And add a sentiment!
Lollipop Crafts: Ch#68 Anything Goes
Anything Goes:  Ch#61 Altered Projects (that is not a card)

Thank you for letting me share with all of you about my two loving pets. Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

See you tomorrow as I will be participating in the Crafty Creations Blog Hop!
February 22-23

13 comments:

  1. What wonderful kitty pictures. So cute! Great frame too. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    :) Janis
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty picture made me laugh. So cute. I'll have to play along with this challenge. TFS.

    ~tami
    scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are so adorable, Patty!! What great pictures!! And your frame is so awesome!! I love how you decorated it!! So sweet!! Thank you so much for playing along at Paper Playtime!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet project! I love the photo and the diecut kitty is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! amiga your Jack and Destiny are so cute and those photos are very cute!! LOVE the frame and great picture!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful project, Patty. Your hubby must love the frame you made for him. Love your kitties too! I'm still laughing at the picture of Jack. I have a black cat too, and her name is Blackie (we weren't real original when we named her!!).--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :) Your cats are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cats :-))) great project - thanks so much for playing with Lollipop - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patty~ You babies are adorable. Love how Jack is sitting on the couch. Your frame is wonderful, love how you decorated it. The picture of you and Destiny. Love the Got Milk.
    Hugs my Sweet Friend,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patty,

    Great frame! I love your kitties!! I lost my kitty, Gomez, after 17 years and I'm not quite ready for a new cat yet, but I sure do love them! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patty,

    Thats sooooooo sweet!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great picture! Love your die cuts.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!