Saturday, February 18, 2012

Crop Spa Day Theme Party Favors

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is excited for the weekend! I'm super excited to meet up with some of my crafty blogger friends later today to get our craft on. I will share what projects we made tomorrow. Well, I am counting the days till the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim, CA which takes place next Saturday. It's going to be a fun Girl's Weekend Getaway with my wonderful BFF's which includes Veronica from Mommys Crafty Creations. Since the theme for the crop night is Pamper Your Scrapper Crop Party, I wanted to make sure that our table is decorated in a fun way. Therefore, I created a great Crop Spa Day Party Favors for my BFF's. As I worked on this project yesterday till 1AM this Saturday morning, I surprise myself sometimes wondering where this creativity came from. LOL Hope you guys like it and I would love to hear what you think.

Divas Crop Spa Day 
Party Favor
First Showcase: Here is a set of Sleeping Eye Mask that I have made. At first, I thought about buying them at the store. But, then I thought, I will save more money by making them myself. I really love how they turned out and not hard to make. Even my husband ask me to make him one too.
 Here are the materials you need for the sleeping masks:
 First: Using some pins, pin the sleeping mask template onto two pieces of felt and use a good pair of scissors to cut around the pattern.

 Second: Measure a piece of braided elastic about 14 inches long or you can measure around your head to get a better measurement. Then sew each end on the inside of the felt.

 Third: Take black thread and sew around the edge of the two felt pieces. But be sure not to sew completely shut as you will need to insert some Fiberfill. Once you added the fiberfill, you can sew it completely.
 Lastly: You have made your very own sleeping mask.

 Each of the ladies will be getting their own sleeping mask.
 Next, I will be making some additional party favors which will include a pink face wash cloth, pink sponge, pink nail polish, and pink Nail Accessories.
 Adorable Diva Crop Spa Day Party Favors








Materials Used:
Pink Felt
Sewing Needle, Pins, Black Thread
Black Spool Ribbon, Pink Tulle
Polyester Fiberfill
Polka Dot Pink Ribbon
Pink Polka Dot Clear Wrapping Paper
$1 Clear Tins from Target
Wall Decor & More Cartridge: Diva Size 2.5 pg 34
Black, Pink, & Tan Card Stock
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps: Girls Gathering Stamp Set
Copic Markers,
Stamps by Judith: Tomboy Markers

Entering into the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Me Monday #98: "Fun with Puns" - include a funny title or phrase
Decorate To Celebrate: Challenge #18 " Diva Party": create any project that can be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a Pink Diva Party. Be sure to use Pink.
 
Well, I know for a fact that the Crop Weekend will be Pinkalicious! Thanks for stopping by and see you all soon.

12 comments:

  1. Love these. Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool!! Worthy goodies for any diva- and I love that you even made your own masks!! Your table will be awesome and everyone will be jealous! Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate!
    :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Decorate To Celebrate Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is what I call a spoiled diva party ha very neat idea love it thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate for the diva in pink challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful way to pamper some Divas. Thanks for entering Fantabulous Cricut Fun with Puns challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Fantabulous Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a WONDERFUL idea!! I love all the favors -- and I sure wish I could be a guest at this event!! FUN!! :) Maybe I'll settle for making myself a sweet eye mask -- Thanks for the details!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Patty, these are AWESOME!! How creative you are!! Those masks are fabulous and I love all of the accessories!! I wanna come to your spa party :) Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com
    Decorate to Celebrate DTM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this just sounds sooooo fun! Great job on all the wonderful accessories and thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I come to your spa??? LOL! Wow, such a fun idea:) I love the adorable masks!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! :) great job on the sewing too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girlie girl:) OK! this is super super cute and a fabulous idea and the gils are gonna LOVE them!!! So glad you joined us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your win over at Decorate to Celebrate. Hope you will join us again for our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!