Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crafting Adventures

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Tomorrow I have the day off since it's President's Day, and out school is closed for the holiday. Therefore, I plan on spending the day with my hubby and possibly do some crafting later. Yesterday was such a fun day for me. My good friend Norma from PinkBling Crafter planned a craft day at her house. Also, my other good friend Cindy Lou from ScrappinC was in town and we got the pleasure to finally meet her in person. So it was a great way to get to know each other more and craft some amazing cards that Norma put together. Plus, Norma made a yummy cake and some good Coffee. Also, Cindy Lou is the sweetest person ever. She made each of us an adorable card and gave us a pen of our favorite color. I value the friendships that I make with new friends. I wanted to share with you just some of the cards we made and I will sure more to you tomorrow. As always, it is great to be meeting my blogger friends. Wouldn't it be fun if we all planned a Craft Retreat for bloggers. It would be so much fun. I guess just an idea to think about. Ok, enough chatter. Here 2 of the 5 cards we made.

First: Here is this adorable treat favor that Norma made for me and Cindy Lou which of course as I drove back home, I realized I left it. But, my dear friend will be holding it for me the next time we get together.
 Thank you Norma for this cute favor.

Let the crafting begin.

1st Card: A fun Happy Birthday Card.
 



Second Card: Cute baby card.
I seriously love the dresser. 



I love love love the lighting my friend Norma uses to take her pictures. It is just divine how they turned out. Remember, if you would love to take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration Sale, please visit my dear friend Norma for more information. I took advantage of this sale and got some great stuff which I will be sure to create something and share with all of you.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out the other cards we made. Plus, I have several blog hops I will be participating this week so keep an eye out for that.

Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! girl I had so much fun with you and Cindy!!! I sure enjoyed the time we spent together just crafting and OMG! chatting about the things we love to craft with and laughing about anything and everything LOL!! OMG! the pictures look fantastic:) Thank you for the sweet words my friend and soooo glad you had a great time. I can't wait to do it again. I will keep your treat box for the next time:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your maze card is so cool, I love to make cards but I never would have thought to make anything like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a really fun time. Isn't the scrapping community wonderful!?! Love, love, love your cards. So super cute! Thanks so much for hopping around and helping Carri celebrate her birthday. Hugs, stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Patty I have so much fun! Norma knows how to through a craft party alright. The cake and coffe were so yummy! The projects were so much fun to do, wished I could of crafted all night. LOL! Your cards are wonderful. I like the idea of a bloggers retreat, maybe we will to do a survey and see how many would like to get together.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!