Monday, February 20, 2012

Crafting Adventures: Part 2

Happy President's Day everyone! Yesterday, if you stopped by I showcased 2 cards that we learned to make over the weekend by my dear friend Norma from PinkBling Crafter. I wanted to showcase the other cards that we made. It was so much fun learning how to make these cute cards. Hope you stop by Norma's blog as she showcases some amazing cards that she makes using Stampin Up.





 Aren't the Tea Cups the cutest!


Thank you for stopping by and be sure to stop by tomorrow as we have a new challenge for Die Cuttin Divas. 

Hugs,
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Patty~ your cards came out really cute. Love the tea cups they are so cute.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! the pictures look very good my friend!!! We sure did have lots of fun:) I hope we can get more ladies together and do it more often!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!