Friday, February 3, 2012

Cheering Success in School

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by. My niece Sonia who is a Sophmore in High School received great grades on her report card and passed all her Exams for the Semester. Her mom was so proud of her. When I read about how well she did in school, I wanted to make a card for her to tell her also how proud I am of her. She is a beautiful, cheerful, smart, friendly, and has an outgoing personality young lady. I could just go on and on about what a great girl she is and Im lucky to be her Tia (Aunt). During Christmas break, I got to spend the day with her and talk about what her accomplishments, life, and just anything that comes to mind. With that said, I created this cute card to say how proud I am of her and to continue her great success in school. If my niece is reading this, I just want to say "Sonia, fabulous job on getting awesome grades and passing your exams. You are making your family very proud. And you are a great role model to your siblings. Love you mija! "

 My niece Sonia & I. 

Cheering Success in School






 Inside Message: "Your the Greatest Kid Ever!"


Materials Used:
5-1/4 x 5-1/4 White Card Stock
5 x 5 Pink Card Stock
2 x 5 Designer Colorbok Paper
Pink Tulle
Prima Flowers
Hello Kitty Salutations Greetings Cartridge: Cheerleader Size 2.5
My Pink Stamper: Lunchbox Stamp Set

I really loved how this card turned out. Time to see what I will be creating next. Thanks for stopping by and may everyone have a fabulous weekend.

Entering in the following Challenge:
CARDZ TV Design Team Challenge #5:Tickle Pink

8 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable, too cute! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear success stories! Kudos to your niece for doing a great job.

    Fabulous card!
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture of you too and how fantastic to hear that she is doing so well in school!! You're such a sweet Tia and she will love her card Patty!! IT's adorable and love the use of tulle:) Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty ~ Love your picture of you and your niece. Your card is absolutely wonderful. The card will be well received and cherished for years. Isn't it so much fun being an Aunt?
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really perfect, Patty! Great way to let your niece know how proud you are and to keep cheering her on! What a cute image you used! TFS--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at CARDZ TV STAMPS for the tickled pink challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!!! Love Hello Kitty, the flower, the tulle and great sentiments!!! Thank you so very much for joining our Tickled Pink challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Hello Kitty Card. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “Tickled Pink” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!