Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blog Hop Winners

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for coming by over the weekend to check out the two hops I was in. I appreciate all of my new followers and already followers. Thank you so much for following my blog. I also want to thank Sylvia and Cori for having me be part of their hops. Without further ado, here are the winners of the hops.

The winner for the Baby Blog Hop chosen by Random.Org is.....

#17: 
BloggerMonica said...
Super cute Patty! I love it!
February 25, 2012 3:24 PM
The winner for the Wilderness Blog Hop chosen by Random.Org is.....
#30
Blogger Sue D. said...
Awesome way to decorate a canvas!! I am a follower. slrdowney at hotmail dot com
February 26, 2012 6:22 PM
Congrats ladies! I will be emailing you shortly to request for your mailing address so I can mail out your Surprise Goody Bag. You will have one week to claim your prize, if I do not hear from you, then I will have to select a new winner. Thank you again.
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much--surprises are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your winners.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chica:) Just stopping to say hi:) OMG! I saw your pictures from the EXPO below and how fun! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!