Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far. Did any of you took advantage of the coupon that Michaels had today. If you spent more than $5.00 before Taxes, you get $5 bucks off. Such a great deal I think. Unfortunately, I didnt really buy any scrapbooking stuff because Im waiting for the expo, instead Ive bought a bag of Wilton's Candy Melts, Candy Heart Molds, and the $1.00 frames. So for everything, I've only paid .50cents. Sweet deal because I plan on making a Valentine Treat bag for my hubby filled with the heart candies. Once I make them, I will post a picture of it. However, I am currently working in my craft room and wanted to make some cards. Here is one card I just finished making that I wanted to share with you. It is a birthday card that I plan to put in my stash of cards. Hope you guys like it.

Birthday Card




Materials Used:
4-1/2 x 5.5 Card
Red and Black Card Stock
Black Spool Ribbon
Martha Stewart Cupcake Punch
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Rock Princess Cartridge: Skull (2) Size 3
Stampin Up: Lots of Thoughts Stamp Set

Stay tuned incase I post another project up tonight!

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!