Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Beary Best Friend Valentine

Hi everyone! My niece Sonia asked if I can make her some cards for Valentine's Day. One of the cards I am showcasing to you today is a card that she is going to give to her best friend. Since he is a boy! I wanted to make sure it was just the right card for guys as I didn't want it to be to girly. LOL Hope you guys like it.

Beary Best Friend Valentine Card




Materials Used:
Light Blue Card Stock: 4.5 x 5-3/4
Tan Card Stock: 4 x 5.5
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Create a Critter Cartridge: Bear Size 3.5
Celebrate It: Glitter Heart Ornaments
Sew n Easy Blue Floss
My Pink Stamper: More Punnylicious Stamp Set
$1 Michaels Stamp: Happy Valentine's Day


Entering in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything goes theme with the optional extra of adding a heart or love theme.


4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the bear and love the glitter heart ornament. come and check out my give away @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Is that balloon some chocolate, if so nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the sweet bear~
    Thanks for stopping by for my blogaversary..appreciate it! Have a great wknd:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is so cute love the little balloon thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!