Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Boy Card

Hi everyone! How many of you watched the "Super Bowl"? Instead of Super Bowl,my friend and I did a Scrapper Bowl party filled with snacks and appetizers and scrapbooking/crafting all day.LOL We love to to do Scrapper Bowl each year since we aren't really too big on football. Here is just one of the things I worked on today. Hope you all like it.


Baby Boy Card




Materials Used:
4-1/4 x 5.5 Card
Baby Steps Cartridge: Baby Boy Size 3
Blue Stripe Ribbon
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Crafty Sprouts: Rock that Baby Bump Stamp Set: "Congrats on your Little Poop Machine."

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love your embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooo ADORABLE!AWESOME job with it,I LOVE IT!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!