Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby Blog Hop

Welcome to the Baby Blog Hop!
Welcome to my blog and the baby blog hop. Are you a soon to be mommy, an already mommy, or a friend who is planning a baby shower party but don't know where to start. Will look no further, as this hop will provide ideas and inspirations on Baby Decor, Cards, and more.
 If you would like to start from the beginning, please start at www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com.  If you just came by Sandy, then you are in the right place.
For my project, I wanted to create a fun favor for a baby shower party or it could even be as a gift for a soon to be mommy. I created this adorable baby ornament. I purchased several ornaments during the After Christmas Sale, and I thought, wouldn't be a good idea to create these adorable baby shower favors using an ornament. So I decided to take a clear plastic ornament and fill it with beautiful Prima flowers. Then, I took some Tulle and stuffed it in a bit before I place the cover of the ornament. Then, I used my new Baby Steps Cartridge and cut the baby girl image cut on page 22. Then, I used a set of the Crafty Sprouts Stamp Set: Rock that Baby Bump and stamped the sentiment: "Coming Soon: to a cradle near you." I thought that was the perfect saying for this favor. Then I hot glued the baby girl onto the ornament with the saying underneath her. I then attached a piece of Pink Spool Ribbon for the holder of the ornament. Such a cute and fun favor to give out.

Baby Girl Ornament Favor






Materials:
Baby Steps Cartridge: BabyGirl2 pg 22 Size 3
Clear Ornament
Prima Flowers
Pink Spool Ribbon
My Crafty Sprouts: Rock that Baby Bump Stamp Set
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots

 Who would love to win some Blog Candy?

Since I am at the Scrapbook Expo this weekend,
One lucky winner will win a Surprise Goody Bag of items I get from the Expo.
Here is what you need to do:
Winner will be announced Tuesday, February 28th.
Enter no later than Sunday, February 26th by 11:59 pm PST. 
1. Become a follower, (if not already) and let me know you are.
2. Leave a comment and your email address incase you are the lucky winner.

That's it! Easy Peasy!
Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you all soon. Now, please hop on over to Gaby's Blog
Baby Blog Hop Line Up: 

31 comments:

  1. What a adorable idea! That little baby is sooo cute! This also would make a great babies first Christmas ornament! Love to wins some goodies hee hee! I'm already a follower! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What an adorable ornament. Great idea. TFS and for stopping by my blog and liking me on FB.

    ~tami
    scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that ornalment is adorable!Thanks for sharing it! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and cute idea! Love the tulle. I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this baby. Have fun at the Expo today. I hope you learn many more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute ornament! I love the stamp that you used. TFS
    ~Nicole
    croppinmommadesigns at wowway dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute ornament and I just love the saying you stamped. Jearise in Lorby's World at jearise at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute! I just love it and the saying - absolutely adorable!

    Already following!
    Phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea Patty! Love it and that sentiment is just perfect!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great ornament! Thanks for the opportunity to win some goodies. I'm a new follower and I'd be honored if you followed me as well! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com
    look4angel@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patty, what a wonderful idea. Hope you are having fun at the expo. My scrap friends are there this weekend. I mentioned it to my husband this morning and he asked why I did not go. :( I thought I should skip this one since I went to the last one. W R O N G!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project! Love this and may make some if I have any new nieces or nephews..
    Pam (MzLavr2sCreations@live.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet. I adore the stamp you used. Great job!

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea!Sweet Favor!Already a follower!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is soooo darn cute!! great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so stinkin adorable, Patty!! I love the sentiment!! Ha!! And the little baby is so cute!! This is so awesome!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute idea,AWESOME job with it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute favors. Have fun at the expo.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! Patty, the baby ornament is sooooo cute! Love the sentiment.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable favor, super creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable! What a fun idea! Cute sentiment too! Already a follower! TFS! abusybee24atcoxdotnet
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just found your blog because of the baby blog hop. I am participating in a baby shower in a couple months and am glad to see all these creative ideas! I became a Linky follower. Thanks for the chance to win awesome blog candy!
    http://auntanniecreates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just became a follower. Found your blog from this Baby Blog Hop. Beautiful baby ornament. I am always looking for fresh ideas

    mimicaro9650@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness Patty, I just love your project!! What a fantastic idea you had, so many possibilities. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. So happy to have been a part of this hop with you :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG! What a sweet little ornament, this is just to cute! Thanks for sharing.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great idea. I love your baby ornament. Thanks for joining me in the hop.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi bestie! Cute ornament!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!