Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Color Challenge: Blue, Silver, & White

Welcome to Die Cuttin' Divas!

We love all the wonderful entries for our sketch challenge last week.I was amazed to see the wonderful vibrant colors that were used on the cards. Just incredible I must say. Well, today we have a new challenge which is to create a project with the colors Blue, Silver, and White. We would love to see what great project you can make using these three colors. 


I created this great card that can be given to a great friend. In the center of the card, it has a sentiment stamp that describes a true friend from Stampin Up. Hope you guys like it.





Materials Used:
Card Stock: Blue, Silver, White
Stampin Up Border Punch
Stampin Up Stamp: True Friend
Blue Stickles
George and Basic Shapes: Circle

Now, I look forward to seeing what everyone can create. Be sure to visit everyone on the Design Team to get some inspiration to create something fun. 







5 comments:

  1. Patty ~ Love your card. I have that same sentiment and I use it all the time. Have a fabulous week.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and nice sentiment, Patty!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie, I hope all is well:) Lovely card chica and love the stamp!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Love the colors. Thanks for the blog comment from Celeste's blog hop :)
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!