Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!


Hi everyone! We enjoyed seeing all the wonderful projects everyone made for the last challenge. You have done an incredible job. We would love to welcome you back to another new challenge this week. 

Our new challenge this week is for the following: 
Anything goes- as long as you include a die cut.
 
Our sponsor this week is:
 
Since it's been a while  that I haven't done scrapbooking layouts, I wanted to start now. So this challenge worked perfectly because it helped me get caught up in my layouts. In the summer, I went Wine Tasting in Temecula, CA. I've been wanting for a long time to finally get started scrapbooking this event. This is just one of the layouts I have made. I wanted to add musical notes to the bottle. 
 
 
Materials Used:
12 x 12 Designer Brown Paper
Queen & Company Border Vine
Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge Musical Notes:Size 1.5
 
So what are you waiting for, please hop over to Die Cuttin Divas and check out the amazing projects the Design Team has made. I know it will inspire you to create. I look forward to seeing what everyone creates.  
 
Have a great day!

 



10 comments:

  1. Cool layout! That border vine is perfect for your wine tasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scrapbook layout & photos. Especially like the designer paper with the vine, the rounded corners on the photos and that you included an image of the wine bottle. Not been to a wine tasting but know some freinds that have & enjoyed it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty,

    Great LO! I love the black vine element and the simplicity of the rest of the layout really helps the pictures take center stage. Great job.

    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! Love those vines. Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl:) Fabulous layout! Love the gorgeous detail at the bottom of the page and fab pictures!! I've been visiting some lovely blogs with lots of layouts inspirations and had certainly put me in the mood to do some layouts so maybe I can squeeze one in this week to share!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this nice simple look. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun layout and great pictures.
    Just wanted to thank you for your visit to my blog
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome layout, Patty!! I love love the vine and the pictures are fabulous!! Beautiful layout my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feels good to do some actual scrapbooking, eh? I find myself not scrapping as much as I am card making! great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!