Friday, December 9, 2011

Winners Annoucnement: 12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop Winners

Hi everyone! It is time to announce the winners for the:
12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.


Before I announce them, I would like to start by thanking all my amazing followers for following my blog and coming by each day to check out my project and leaving some love. I really enjoyed reading all the comments, but especially reading about those special memories to the questions I would leave you with. I would love to wish everyone Happy Holidays. 

Therefore, here is how I selected the winners.I decided to take all the comments for each day and use Random.org to pick the winners. Then, I used Random.org again to select the Top 3 Winners for the following prizes.
Day 1: Hlora
     Day 2: jrhod711
     Day 3: Angiebug
                                                                        Day 4: girlia
                                                                        Day 5: littlen
 Day 6: Luanne
     Day 7: Sherrie K.
                                                                       Day 8: Alina from Addicted Scrapper
        Day 9: Angie Ashuk
                                Day 10: AJ Scrapbooking and Cards
  Day 11: Ladybug
    Day 12: Angiebug

After Random.org picked the day's winner
I used Random. org to choose the 3 Top Winning days and
They are:

The Winner of Prize #1: Day 4 Girlia
A Set of Christmas Stamps


The Winner of Prize #2: Day 10 AJ Scrapbooking and Cards
 One winner will get a set of Celebrate it Holiday Ribbon which will be 3 different kinds of Ribbon.
The Winner of Prize #3: Day 8 Alina from Addicted Scrapper
A set of Recollection Christmas Dimensional Stickers
(Please note: This is just an example of the set that I will be giving out.)

Congrats to Girlia, AJ Scrapbooking and Cards, and Alina from Addicted Scrapper~ Please send me an email ladies to creativediva98@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can mail out your goodies no later than this Sunday.

Thank you again everyone for hopping along with us each day. I look forward to creating more projects for all of you to see. May you all have a great weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! Enjoyed the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo Congrats Winners. And Thanks for your kind generosity Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! I won thanks it was fun! I just emailed you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners~fun hop!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!