Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Getting Cricky "Snow Much Fun" Blog Hop" Winner

Hi everyone! Thank you so much again for joining us this weekend for the Getting Cricky "Snow Much Fun" Blog Hop. It was a true honor to be a Featured Guest Blogger for her blog. I really love meeting all my new followers and reading all the wonderful comments everyone has left, also love my current followers.I can't believe I am only a few away from 500 followers.Wow! Thank you everyone.

Well, now onto the winner of the Getting Cricky Surprise Stamp Set.

Using Random. Org, the winner is # 15 
Jamie who said, "Hello !! What a beautiful treat holder!! Love that you gave us step by step instructions. I'm a follower :) The perfect holiday treat is anything craft related, but hanging out with other scrappy friends is a great treat too!!
~crazycraftylife@live.com~
Jamie

Congrats Jaime! I will be emailing you shortly to request for your mailing address. Thank you again everyone for visiting. Be sure to stay tuned for upcoming blog hops I will be participating in. I also plan on doing something for my Blogaversary that will be coming up next month.So please stay tuned.



Happy Holidays everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Jamie, enjoy!!!
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so excited plus the 20th was my birthday so what a great birthday surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, Hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas. I am so glad we met via our blogs and have become friends.
    Big Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie, Stopping to wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!