Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Tags, Tags, and more Tags.

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Good Morning everyone! Welcome to the first week of December.  We have a new challenge at Die Cuttin Divas this week called "Tags, Tags, and more Tags." Can you believe the Holidays are here? Wow, I wonder if many of you have started your Christmas Shopping. My husband and I completed our Christmas Shopping in one day. Now, all we have left to do is just buy Christmas Stuffers. But, when it's time to wrap all those presents, wouldn't it be nice if it has handmade tags. This is your chance to get started, we want to see some fun Holiday Christmas Tags.  Let's see what you can create and link it up to our blog to check it out.Also, be sure to check out the DT's Blogs to see what they have made and leave them some love.








Materials:

Winter Frolic Cartridge: Assorted Tags Size 2.5 and 3

$1 Stamps from Michaels: Santa, Elf
Crafty Sprouts Stamp Set: "Have a Cool Yule"
3 Girls Jam Winter Bundle Ribbon
Christmas Polar Bear Ribbon and Blue Spool Ribbon


Thank you for checking out my card for this week's challenge. I look forward to seeing what you will be making.Have a great day my friends. 

5 comments:

  1. These are ALL adorable!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty ~ Your tags are absolutely adorable. Hope you are doing well. Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while, I have been working on my orders from the craft fair. All of your projects for the 12 days of Christmas are soooo wonderful.
    Big Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTICLY ADORABLE~~!!!Thank-you for sharing your creative talent with us today love. Happy Scrapping & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!