Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Holiday Celebration

 Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Holidays everyone! Christmas is quickly approaching! Have you decorated your home for the holidays or planning to do it this week. Well, this is the perfect challenge for you: over at Die Cuttin Divas, the DT and I are have made some fabulous Christmas Decorations to inspire you. The challenge this week is to create any Holiday Celebration Idea such as wall hangings, centerpieces, ornaments, layouts, gift boxes/tags, etc. This challenge will last for two weeks.Also, for our sponsor this week, we would like to thank Pink by Design for sponsoring us.

Now, for my project, I made a Christmas Tree Centerpiece. Something simple but cute. I took a foam cone and 12 x 12 Christmas Paper and wrapped it around the cone. Then, I took some Beige Ribbon and wrapped it around the tree as garland. I will be placing this tree next to my other Christmas Decorations.




Materials:
Foam Cone
12 x 12 Christmas Paper
Celebrate the Occasion: Beige Ribbon


Now, head on over to Die Cuttin Divas and enter into the challenge. Be sure to check out the DT projects and leave some love on their blogs. Have a great day everyone!


P.S. I will announce to the winner of Getting Cricky "Snow much Fun Blog Hop" later on today. So please stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!