Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 8

Welcome to Day 8: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!


Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 8! Can you believe the Holidays are quickly approaching.What great way to start of the Season by visiting us for these 12 Days filled with Christmas Ideas. If you have arrived from Sandra's blog, you are in the right place, if not I would really love for you to start at the beginning with our dearest Host Sylvia.

This Christmas Season is the best holiday for me because I look forward to spending the holidays with my family and husband. But also to be able to give others as best as I can. My goal for this Christmas Season is to give back some how. I know that I am not able to help everyone but every little counts. This Christmas I would love to provide one child in need of a Christmas miracle by providing them with a back pack filled with items such as clothes, a toy, school supplies, and yummy snacks. I also want to find out about how I can go help at a shelter and serve food to the people in need. Truly these are my goals for this Christmas Season and hope to accomplish them. With these 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop, you will get to see some fun projects that I plan to send out to some kids or family and brighten up their day.

I wanted to create a fun and easy project.Especially since I was feeling under the weather yesterday, I still wanted to craft. I guess it's just been pretty windy in Southern California. We been getting some crazy winds. On the plus side, today I get to sub a Kinder class where I already work in.So Im excited about working with the little ones.Ok, sorry to get off track, back to the project.LOL. What would be more fun then to receive a candy bar of some sort as a Christmas Stuffer but decorated. I wanted to create a candy wrapper for my treat. I used some Christmas Paper and my 3 Girls Jam Ribbon to add the final touch to the treat.


First: Gather your materials: Candy Bar, Christmas Paper, Ribbon.
 
Second: Cut 3-3/4 x 4-3/4 of Christmas Paper. Then wrap around it and you your ATG gun to glue it together.

 Third, Make a bow using two colors of ribbon. I used the Winter Bundle Ribbon from 3 Girls Jam. Then, I used my mini Santa Puncher and punched a santa out. I used markers to color the santa. Then I used Star Dust Stickles to brighten up santa's beard, around his boots and wrists, and hat. 




Materials:
Candy Bar
3 Girls Jam Winter Bundle Ribbon
Christmas Paper
Mini Santa Puncher
Star Dust Stickles
ATG Gun

Blog Candy anyone!!!

Throughout the conclusion of the Hop, I will select 3 winners for Blog Candy. I will combine the total number of comments and use Random. Org to select the winners.

Prize #1:
A Set of Christmas Stamps


Prize #2
 One winner will get a set of Celebrate it Holiday Ribbon which will be 3 different kinds of Ribbon.
Prize #3:
A set of Recollection Christmas Dimensional Stickers
(Please note: This is just an example of the set that I will be giving out.)

Here are the simple requirements:
Last day to enter is December 6th by 11:59 pm. PST
Winners will be announced on December 7th. 

1. Become a follower (if not already,and let me know you are)
2. Leave a comment and include your email to contact you if you win. 

Hope you like the Candy Treat Wrapper. Throughout the hop, you will get to see other projects I have made for this hop. Thank you again for visiting and be sure to visit each day for more chance to win some Blog Candy. I would also love it if you stop by each of the very talented people on this blog hop and leave some love for them. May you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas this season and see you all soon. Now, please hop on over the very talented Gaby.


Here is the Blog Line Up:

4. Gaby -  www.gabycreates.com


20 comments:

  1. Wow Congrats I know you will love it. Great idea. Never thought to wrap starburst I have a friend who loves them and this would be cool idea for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely correct on that! Who wouldn't love a chocolate bar?!! And wrapped like that? Tooooo sweet! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. I'm going to use that idea for my daughters Teacher!!! Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh yummy candy bar! Love how you wrapped it and lovely ribbons.

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a great idea... my sister did it with hershey bars... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wrapper:) Cute idea! Love the 3 Girl JAM ribbon!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I plan to use this for secret santa! TFS
    wishing you well
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun and yummy!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute idea bestie!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute idea. tfs. i'm a long time follower.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea! also love the part of getting candy. tfs
    angie
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the ribbon you used!!!

    tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome project!!
    Love that crinkle ribbon :)
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea! and great crinkle ribbon!!.. I do like starburst, but I'll take chocolate! [smile]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great way to use up the scrap wrapping paper! Thanks....again lol
    msmith38652@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!