Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 12

If you are looking for Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge: Click Here
Welcome to Day 12: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!


Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 12! Can you believe the Holidays are quickly approaching.What great way to start of the Season by visiting us for these 12 Days filled with Christmas Ideas. If you have arrived from Sandra's blog, you are in the right place, if not I would really love for you to start at the beginning with our dearest Host Sylvia.

This Christmas Season is the best holiday for me because I look forward to spending the holidays with my family and husband. But also to be able to give others as best as I can. My goal for this Christmas Season is to give back some how. I know that I am not able to help everyone but every little counts. This Christmas I would love to provide one child in need of a Christmas miracle by providing them with a back pack filled with items such as clothes, a toy, school supplies, and yummy snacks. I also want to find out about how I can go help at a shelter and serve food to the people in need. Truly these are my goals for this Christmas Season and hope to accomplish them. With these 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop, you will get to see some fun projects that I plan to send out to some kids or family and brighten up their day.

Wow! Can you believe? We have shared over 12 projects the celebrate the Holiday Season. I hope that we have filled you with ideas and inspirations. I thank all of you who have been stopping by each day to take a peek at the projects I have made. So as my final project, I wanted to create something fun that can be given to kids as a Special Holiday Treat. I decorated these cute little gift boxes that can be given to a boy and girl. I was excited to use my cartridge Winter Frolic.They have so many cute images. Each treat box may be filled with different type of treats, but for this one I filled it with a Caught Being Good Ticket and a pack of Crackers since it goes perfectly with my sentiment stamp: "Is it too late to be good?" from Crafty Sprouts: Have a Cool Yule" Stamp Set. Hope everyone will like this!

Directions: Take a Wedding Favor Box and measure the Christmas Paper around the box to get the right size. I believe mine was measured at 2.5 x 12 but probably less than that. Just cut any excess off as you adhere it to the box. Then take a strip of Holiday ribbon and adhere around the box. Then, use pop ups to add the image to the center of your box. I added stickles to part of the images to make them stand out.Then, I attached a tag to each treat box and filled it with goodies. Finally, you have yourself a Christmas Treat Favor that can be given to a child. 










Materials:
Christmas Paper
Holiday Ribbon
Crafty Sprouts Stamp Set: "Have a Cool Yule"
Stickles
Winter Frolic Cartridge: Girl & Boy Size 3, Tag on the Girl page: Size 1.5
Sew & Easy Twine
Wedding Favor Boxes ( Set of 8 at Dollar Tree)




Blog Candy anyone!!!

Throughout the conclusion of the Hop, I will select 3 winners for Blog Candy. I will combine the total number of comments and use Random. Org to select the winners.

Prize #1:
A Set of Christmas Stamps


Prize #2
 One winner will get a set of Celebrate it Holiday Ribbon which will be 3 different kinds of Ribbon.
Prize #3:
A set of Recollection Christmas Dimensional Stickers
(Please note: This is just an example of the set that I will be giving out.)

Here are the simple requirements:
Last day to enter is December 6th by 11:59 pm. PST
Winners will be announced on December 7th. 

1. Become a follower (if not already,and let me know you are)
2. Leave a comment and include your email to contact you if you win. 

Hope you like this Kids Christmas Treat Favor and all the fun and amazing projects you have seen troughout the 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop. Be sure to stay tuned in the next day or two to see if you are the lucky winner. Therefore, I would also love it if you stop by each of the very talented people on this blog hop and leave some love for them. May you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas this season and see you all soon. Now, please hop on over the very talented Gaby.


Here is the Blog Line Up:

4. Gaby -  www.gabycreates.com


Entering this project in the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut:  Challenge Me Monday #89: Make a gift, gift packaging, or use a gift cut.
Crafty Sprouts: Tag It Challenge: Use a Tag on a project or make a tag, any theme.



22 comments:

  1. Cute bags! Great idea Thanks for sharing. Leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute lil bags. Great lil people cuts.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute little treat bags. tfs. sorry to see the end of this hop. it's been fun and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, they are just toooo stinkin' cute! Love the "caught being good" tickets. Adorable! The stamp set complements it perfectly.

    Patricia, I'm sorry to see that the blog hop has ended but I've had an absolute ball! I've gotten so much inspiration from your awesome projects. TFS them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, these little bags are to cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute treat bags! wanna have them hehehe so cute

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! Love the cuts and the box is super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Realy love the kids on the treat boxes.Ther are chillin.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. great bags,, great idea...:)lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super duper cute..... love the little people too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bags, I have that cartridge and I love it. sad to see the hop come to an end, love the projects.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I will have to borrow it for my preschool class! TFS
    wishing you well
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute treat bags! TFS
    angie (follower)
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are super cute! I love the sentiment! HeHe! The 12 days went fast! Thanks for sharing your projects! :)
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patty, I hope you had a fantastic time at Vegas:) This project is adorable and who wouldn't love to get this goodies:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are great bags, I love that cartridge!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so awesome, Patty!! The stamp is sooo cute!! What a great project!! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    Lisa
    FCCB Design Team Member
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did great Patty, love your project, super cute! and enjoyed being part of this hop with you! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!