Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Blog Hop

Welcome to the Thanksgiving  Blog Hop!

Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to my blog. As I am at the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, CA right now, I love to showcase a great project I made today for the hop. Today we have a fun Blog Hop called "Thanksgiving Blog Hop." Can you believe we are in the month of November and as we prepare ourselves for Thanksgiving and spending time with our family, we have some fun and creative ideas to share with all of you to inspire you on what you can do to decorate for this Special Holiday. This hop is hosted by our great friend Sylvia from Bella Scrapbook Designs.

If you have come from Sandy, then you are in the right place. If not, I would love for you to stop by from the beginning with our host: Sylvia .  

Now, I would like to begin by thanking Sylvia once again for having me be part of her hop as they are always fun. Therefore, let's begin with what I have created. What great way to decorate a Napkin Holder by adding a cute Turkey. 

First, I used my Create a Critter Cartridge to cut the Turkey Image at Size 2.5.

 I cut a set of 6 Turkeys.


 Second, I cut 6 strips of size 2-3/4 x 12 of Fall Paper.
 Then I used my ATG to glue on one side of the strip and on the opposite side of the other strip. Then I rolled it up into a tube.

 Third, I added a glue dot to the back of the turkey and attached it to each roll.
 Lastly, I placed a napkin in each one and now I have my Turkey napkin Holders.


Now, did someone say "Blog Candy?"

 One lucky winner chosen by random. org could win the following prize.

A set of Prima Flowers

Giveaway Now Closed
Here are the following requirements:
Enter by 11:59pm, Sunday November 6th
Winner will be chosen Monday, November 7th.

1. Become a follower (if not already, and let me know you are.)
2. Leave a comment and include your email address to get a hold of you if you win.

That's it! Easy Peasy!

I thank you for visiting and stopping by my blog. Be sure to visit each of the talented people on the hop and leave some love for them. They will definitively appreciate it. Now, please hop over to the very talented Eva.
Here is the Blog Hop Line Up:

40 comments:

  1. So cute! I had forgotten about this adorable little guy on CC, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I will have to make these-such a cute idea for at the table.
    Fun being in th hop with you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea. tfs. i'm a follower.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, I need to make some to add to my table this year. Glad to be in the hop with you.

    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fun way to decorate for the holidays. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com (follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cute! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower! floresfour@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute napkin holders- love the turkeys!! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com
    amy.arnold89@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun project! those turkeys are so cute!


    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail dot com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are darling!
    siskiyousue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Great napkin rings. TFS--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!!! They will look adorable on your table!!!
    Enjoyed being in the hop with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cute!!! I love it!!! TFS! Already a follower.
    pattig161@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you rocked and "rolled" this :)
    I love them!!
    TFS
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable!! I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute little turkey napkin rings. Thanks for sharing.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for your napkins! I'm following your blog. Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies (scrapannelies at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute !!! Love the idea, turkey, and colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am going to mark this page as a favorite and make these for Thanksgiving! So cute! Thanks for the tutorial, love it!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! I love the napkin hold idea. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    starspaperpassion at gmail dot com
    starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOve the napkin holders.Super cute.

    kkay2140204@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. your napkin holders are super cute! I am already a follower! TFs

    Lisa G
    lkgra@hotmail.com
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    stop by & check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a cute project.. i am a follower :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute napkin holders!! I just love that little turkey cut, isn't he just the cutest?! Great hopping with you again :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute!
    New follower!

    -Brittney
    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super Duper cute!!

    plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've been a follower of yours for a while now :). This is super cute. I love that turkey from CAC!

    avillarreal140@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great little turkey napkin rings. They are super cute.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. super cute Patty! these with the turkey plate would make a great table!! such a fun table decoration!
    already following!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute napkin holders. Already a follower.
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am so trying this! They came out so cute!! I love it because I always forgetto save the TP rolls and this is an awesome way of making the tubes!! TFS

    simplycricutting at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. The napkins holders are sooooooo cute!
    Ayelet dot barkay at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your turkey napkin rings. Thanks for sharing such a cute idea and being in the hop
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your turkeys---they will be so cute at Thanksgiving.
    Hugs, ANita

    ReplyDelete
  34. So cute amiga!! Glad to be in the hop with you!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So very cute!! I absolutely love the fall colors that you used and this is an idea that I would definitely do:) I am already a follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this idea..... going to have to make some to go with my plate. Nice hopping along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. super cute turkeys! tfs callyann
    callyannc@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my gosh, what a great project, Patty!! I love those adorable turkeys! I may have to scraplift this idea from you for Thanksgiving!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW!! girl! fabulous job on these napkin holders and too CUTE!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!