Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Blog Hop Winner/ Scrapbook Expo Recap

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a good day so far.It has been pretty chilly today in Southern California. With the crazy rain and thunder we had yesterday, the sun got to come out today to shine for a bit but still cold. The good thing is that now I get to bring out my scarves and beanies to wear with my outfits. I would like to thank everyone for hopping along with us for the Thanksgiving Blog Hop as you got to see many creative projects to help and inspire you to create for this Thanksgiving Holiday. I love all the wonderful comments that everyone has left. I appreciate all the new followers that are following my blog and those who are still my faithfull followers. I would like to thank Sylvia once again for having me be part of the hop.

Now, onto the winner of my blog candy which are Prima Flowers is....

Drumroll please....
Using Random.Org is.....

#27Alisha said...
Great little turkey napkin rings. They are super cute. alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/
 Luau Cartridge I purchased at ScrapbookPal for $15 bucks.
 Veronica (mommyscraftycreations) and I getting ready for our class from The Buzz Chics.
 I made an Easel Card with a frame in the front.
 They called my name over the intercom letting me know I won a Prize from Pine Cone Company. 
It is a 12 Calendar Chipboard Album to create.
 At the end of the day, Michaels had a raffle and Veronica won the Cricut Expression 2. She couldn't believe it that she won so I had to pinch her hard to believe it. LOL
 Happy to go home with so much fun goodies.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited i won, that is wonderful. I am going to the expo here in Washington State this weekend and am so excited. Maybe more excited than Disney land.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alisha and Patty glad you had a good time. We are cold up here to in N. CA.
    Stay warm my friend.
    Hugs,
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hooo!! Im still screaming of excitment lol

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super fun! Great photos! I am just loving your shirt! I need one of those! Great candies!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!