Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scrapbook Expo: Nov 4th & 5th in Ontario,ca! Excited to go!

Scrapbook Expo taking place this weekend in Ontario, CA.
Nov. 4th (Friday) and 5th (Saturday)

Who will be attending?


Hi everyone! I am so excited for the weekend because I have been saving up for the Expo. I have to get my wish list ready of what I plan or think of purchasing. There will be several companies that will be having great deals, especially one that I plan to head to their booth first which is Me & My Big Ideas. They are having a big Manufacture Closeout Sale which I don't plan on missing out. I will also be attending a class workshop.So be sure to tune in this weekend when I showcase what I bought and I probably plan to take my flip cam and take some footage of the cool stuff that will be seen at the expo. I hope to meet & greet some local bloggers who plan on attending the expo. Let me know if anyone would be attending. Either way, if I don't get a chance to meet some of you, I also plan on attending the Scrapbook Expo again in February in Anaheim, CA.

Also, Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the final day of the Christmas Blog Hop and tune in Saturday as I will be participating in the Blog Hop called, "Thanksgiving Table Decorations Hop."

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You know I will be goin lol. I cant wait!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there yesterday (Saturday). Will try to meet you at one of the next Expos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!