Saturday, November 12, 2011

MPS Blog Hop Challenge Entry

Hi everyone! Hope your Saturday is going well. It's been a cool day out here in Southern Cali. Since it rained this morning,I pretty much spent my day indoors doing house cleaning with the help of my hubby of course, then spent time with my family, followed by crafting in the late evening. What great way to spend some time in your craft room listening to Pandora and working on Christmas Cards and other projects. Since, I haven't been posting lately, I needed to get my mojo back. So I hope to start posting more projects and visit my fellow bloggers. I do apologize if I haven't been coming by, but I promise I will visit each of you soon. I do quickly browse through the dashboard and seen so many amazing projects that everyone has made.

So let's begin. Last night, I hopped around My Pink Stampers DT's blogs and they have done some incredible projects of layouts and mini albums. I definitely became inspired. The challenge on her blog is to create a Scrapbook Layout or a mini album to help us get back into scrapbooking. I definitely took advantage of this challenge because as much as I love making cards, I have really pushed back on my scrapbooking and I need to get back on it, if not, I will never finish my albums. For this challenge, I wanted to create a Christmas Layout for my sister because she loves taking pictures of her two dogs named Skeeter and Cha Cha. So for this holiday season, she will take pictures with her two dogs and hope to display them on this adorable layout I have created. I had so much fun making it, that I might have to make a replica of it, but instead of dogs, I will add two cats since I have 2 adorable cats at home.





Materials:
Create a Critter Cartridge: Terrier pg. 34 Size 2, Dalmation pg. 35 Size 2
My Pink Stamper More Punnylicious Stamps: Puppy Love
Colorbok Solid Color Card Stock Pack: Red 12 x 12
Recollection Bright & Jolly Paper Pad: Christmas Paper 12 x 12 ( then I cut less than an inch from each side)
Snowflake Punch Border
Green Ribbon, Pink spool Ribbon, Paw Print Ribbon
Crystal Stickers
Sandylion Essentials: Santa Sticker

Entering into the following challenge:
My Pink Stamper Blog Hop Challenge: Make a Scrapbook Page or any kind of Photo Book using the Cricut & her stamps.



13 comments:

  1. I adore your LO! The fun base shape, the ornament hanging down, the puppies and ribbon atop decorative mats….it all works wonderfully. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Light and yet bright at the same time!! Good luck to you in the challenge!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. patti....i love the whole layout....from the background to the lil' puppy and the puppy love.
    the hanging ornaments are such a precious touch.
    i am happy you are participating in the my pink stamper challenge. good luck!

    i haven't been around for a long while but i always check my google reader. (wink-wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout! I love the pet theme! Even our four legged family members need to be tied into the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout! I like how you added an image of a dog on each photo mat!! Thanks for joining us in the My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Your layout is way too cute!!! Love! Love! it. You did a fabulous job.
    Hope you are having a terrific weekend.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout. Love the doggies!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE Christmas layout! LOVE all the details! Thanks for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how adorable! I love your layout. So many wonderful details and those dogs are so cute! Guess I need to add Create a Critter to my Christmas wish list. : ) TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable layout! Very festive! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!