Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving my Crafty Friends!

I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful friends and blessed to be able to share my love for crafting. May you all have a wonderful time with your families and be thankful for the food that you are about to receive. And we should also take this time to remember those that are no longer with us but we carry them in our hearts. 

Anyone taking advantage of the Black Friday Deals. I will be one of the first ones in line at Michaels. I hope to get some cartridges. Good thing my hubby know that will be my store to go to tomorrow morning. LOL Also, be sure to join us tomorrow for our 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop which you will get to see some fun Chirstmas Ideas.



Hugs,
Creative Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!