Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Turkey Theme Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

This week's challenge is
Strut your stuff...make a project using a turkey theme.




Hi friends! Wow, can you believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Many have probably started buying things they need to make that wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner. The best thing I love about Thanksgiving is spending time with my family and of course the yummy food. For Thanksgiving, my husband and I will be spending it with my family. My mom will be cooking the turkey like every year and my husband will be cooking the ham. As for me, I make the mash potatoes because it's the easiest thing for me to do. LOL. How will all my blogger friends be spending this Thanksgiving Day!


Well, to begin the celebration, over at Die Cuttin Divas, we want you to create a Turkey Theme Project of your choice. Show us what your Turkey can do. For this challenge, I created a Thanksgiving Card with the Turkey right at the center of it. Hope you like it!
 
Turkey Card
Red Card Stock
DCWV Fall paper Stack
Create a Critter Cartridge: Turkey Size 2.5


I hope you enjoyed checking out my card. Please be sure to check out the DT's projects and leave them some love. We look forward to seeing what you create. May everyone have a great day! 


XOXO,

Creative Diva

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the Turkey card challenge this week. :) ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute love the colors and the turkey.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Patty! That turkey is so adorable and I love the background paper!! What a fun card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty ~ I love your turkey he is sooo cute. Hope all is well with you my dear friend.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!