Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Sketch # 4

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Good Morning everyone! Hope you are having a great start to a new week so far. We have a new challenge at Die Cuttin Divas this week. It is Sketch Week. Here is the sketch we would love for you to follow. Let's see what you can create and link it up to our blog to check it out.Also, be sure to check out the DT's Blogs to see what they have made and leave them some love.









Thank you for checking out my card for this week's challenge. I look forward to seeing what you will be making.Have a great day my friends. 



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! And so happy to be joining in the challenge with you this week. Thanks for your comment on my post!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very frestive. What did you use for your ornaments? gems or puffy paint?

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!