Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Football Season


Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

It's Football Season! Let's make a project using a football theme.



Hi everyone! Happy 1st Day of November! I can't believe how quickly October has gone by. As we all know, for those football fans out there, Football Season has begun and what great way to show your love for Football by creating a fun card to give to someone who either plays Football or just to get them in the spirit. Over at Die Cuttin Divas, the DT and I have made some fun cards to describe Football.

Since my brother is a Berkeley Alumni, he always watches the Cal Bears play. So I wanted to create a card for my brother showing Cal Bears Spirit. I know he will like it.

Cal Bears Football Card
5 x 6 Yellow Card Stock for card
4 x 6 Blue Card Stock
3.5 x 5 Yellow Card Stock
Give A Hoot Cartridge: Bear Size 2
Cuttin Up Cartridge: Letters CAL Size 2
Cricut Pre-Loaded Cricut Decals Cartridge: Football Player Size 3




Well,I hope you like my card.Please check out Die Cuttin Divas and leave some love for the other ladies. Then, we look forward to seeing what can create. Thanks for visiting and see you all soon. 

P.S. I was happy to see that they opened a Hobby Lobby in Southern California. I went yesterday with my husband just to check out the store. I was proud of myself for not buying anything but I know for a fact that I will be returning. They had some amazing stuff and great deals. Ok! Just had to mention that. LOL Have a great day friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!