Saturday, November 26, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 2

Welcome to Day 2: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!


Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 2! Can you believe the Holidays are quickly approaching.What great way to start of the Season by visiting us for these 12 Days filled with Christmas Ideas. If you have arrived from Sandra's blog, you are in the right place, if not I would really love for you to start at the beginning with our dearest Host Sylvia.

This Christmas Season is the best holiday for me because I look forward to spending the holidays with my family and husband. But also to be able to give others as best as I can. My goal for this Christmas Season is to give back some how. I know that I am not able to help everyone but every little counts. This Christmas I would love to provide one child in need of a Christmas miracle by providing them with a back pack filled with items such as clothes, a toy, school supplies, and yummy snacks. I also want to find out about how I can go help at a shelter and serve food to the people in need. Truly these are my goals for this Christmas Season and hope to accomplish them. With these 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop, you will get to see some fun projects that I plan to send out to some kids or family and brighten up their day.

Therefore, here is another card that I made for the Second day of our hop. I made a mini card for this Christmas Season. I cut a 3 x 5 Red Card Stock for the card and selected Wreath Design Paper from the Recollections Christmas Paper Pack. Then I used my oval punch to cut out the tag for the front of the card. I used a set of Christmas Stamps that unfortunately, I do not recall the company they are from.And stamped the sentiment "JOY." Then, I took some Prima Flowers and add the nice touch to the card.




Materials:
Red Card Stock for card
 White Card Stock for inside Card
Christmas Recollections Paper Pack
Oval Punch
Prima Flowers
Christmas Sentiment Stamp: JOY



Blog Candy anyone!!!

Throughout the conclusion of the Hop, I will select 3 winners for Blog Candy. I will combine the total number of comments and use Random. Org to select the winners.

Prize #1:
A Set of Christmas Stamps


Prize #2
 One winner will get a set of Celebrate it Holiday Ribbon which will be 3 different kinds of Ribbon.
Prize #3:
A set of Recollection Christmas Dimensional Stickers
(Please note: This is just an example of the set that I will be giving out.)

Here are the simple requirements:
Last day to enter is December 6th by 11:59 pm. PST
Winners will be announced on December 7th. 

1. Become a follower (if not already,and let me know you are)
2. Leave a comment telling me what childhood memory you have about this Holiday Season and include your email to contact you if you win. 

Well, I hope you like this second card I made. Throughout the hop, you will get to see other cards I have made for this hop, plus some other fun projects. Thank you again for visiting and be sure to visit each day for more chance to win some Blog Candy. I would also love it if you stop by each of the very talented people on this blog hop and leave some love for them. May you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas this season and see you all soon. Now, please hop on over the very talented Gaby.



Here is the Blog Line Up:

4. Gaby -  www.gabycreates.com



30 comments:

  1. Another pretty card.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower! I have so enjoyed taking a peek around your blog! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops forgot to tell you my favorite childhood Christmas memory. Santa and Mrs Claus always came to visit our house to personally pick up our Christmas wish. And he was always bearing a Christmas gift to help tide the wait. My favorite one was a Trixie Beldon Mystery or a Nancy Drew Mystery:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card----glad to be in this hop with you~~~
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card! As I was reading your post I was wondering where did she get that stamp from. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. I dont have many great memories of my childhood Christmas....lots of family drama, so I just focus on making Christmas the best for my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty card! My favorite childhood memory was receiving Santa Mittens filled with Jelly Beans! Already a follower! TFS! abusybee24@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a child I remember my mom and her sisters taking turns w/their homes, everyone bringing something and all the women in the kitchen. These are very special memories because some family members are gone and all live very far from each other.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card bestie!

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another child hood memory was every Christmas eve, we were allowed to open ONE giftm wouldn;t you know EVERY year it was pajamas.lol
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I'm a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty card love the paper.. :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card... love the font!

    leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty! TFS! :-)

    My fav. Christmas memory was when I was a child. I woke up in the wee hours of the morn and I actually saw Santa and his reindeer flying thru the sky. Quite the imagination, eh? LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very pretty!TFS
    Wishing you well!
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice card -Thanks for sharing. millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card Ms Creative Diva and what a great goal of yours!!! I am sure you will make one child's Christmas a super happy one!!!
    ...You could also send some of your pretty cards you are making to "I Feel the Love" project posted on my Day 2 the cards will go to sick children spending Christmas in the Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the JOy tag stamp! Great job!
    http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Sweet & simply enough to do several. tfs & chance to win.
    angie (follower)
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The paper used and the flowers over the paper makes it very cute.
    Membership card printing

    ReplyDelete
  22. pretty card. tfs. i'm a follower. i always remember gathering at grandmother's house with all the cousins for christmas dinner. good times.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!