Friday, November 25, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 1

Welcome to Day 1: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!


Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! Can you believe the Holidays are quickly approaching.What great way to start of the Season by visiting us for these 12 Days filled with Christmas Ideas. If you have arrived from Sandra's blog, you are in the right place, if not I would really love for you to start at the beginning with our dearest Host Sylvia.

This Christmas Season is the best holiday for me because I look forward to spending the holidays with my family and husband. But also to be able to give others as best as I can. My goal for this Christmas Season is to give back some how. I know that I am not able to help everyone but every little counts. This Christmas I would love to provide one child in need of a Christmas miracle by providing them with a back pack filled with items such as clothes, a toy, school supplies, and yummy snacks. I also want to find out about how I can go help at a shelter and serve food to the people in need. Truly these are my goals for this Christmas Season and hope to accomplish them. With these 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop, you will get to see some fun projects that I plan to send out to some kids or family and brighten up their day.

Therefore, here is a card that I made for the first day of our hop. I really love making cards with Create a Critter because they have fun characters. Of course the one I used for this Holiday Season is the Reindeer. I also used the Cuttlebug Folder Snowflakes to emboss the background.


Materials:
4.5 x 6 Red Card Stock for card
4 x 5.5 White Card Stock for inside Card
Christmas Recollections Paper Pack
Cuttlebug Folder:Snow Flakes
Stickles: White and Red


Blog Candy anyone!!!

Throughout the conclusion of the Hop, I will select 3 winners for Blog Candy. I will combine the total number of comments and use Random. Org to select the winners.

Prize #1:
A Set of Christmas Stamps


Prize #2
 One winner will get a set of Celebrate it Holiday Ribbon which will be 3 different kinds of Ribbon.
Prize #3:
A set of Recollection Christmas Dimensional Stickers
(Please note: This is just an example of the set that I will be giving out.)

Here are the simple requirements:
Last day to enter is December 6th by 11:59 pm. PST
Winners will be announced on December 7th. 

1. Become a follower (if not already,and let me know you are)
2. Leave a comment telling me what you look forward to this Christmas Season and include your email to contact you if you win. 

Well, I hope you like the first card I made. Throughout the hop, you will get to see other cards I have made for this hop, plus some other fun projects. Thank you again for visiting and be sure to visit each day for more chance to win some Blog Candy. I would also love it if you stop by each of the very talented people on this blog hop and leave some love for them. May you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas this season and see you all soon. Now, please hop on over the very talented Gaby.



Here is the Blog Line Up:

4. Gaby -  www.gabycreates.com




33 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the reindeer, he's adorable and so perfect. This is going to be a quiet Christmas for me since there's a family fued going on, so i'm looking forward to just being with my husband who for once doesn't have to work, and my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I already was a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card1 just became a follower!

    myu fav part of christmas is when my kids open their presents from santa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweet little reindeer and the embossing. Great job. One of my favorite things is to get together with my children and go to this one neighborhood where they really do an amazing job of decorating and walk around together. Thankyou and happy to be a new follower too. Teachermom5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card, your little deer is adorable. This Christmas I look forward to my grand childrens' Christmas being a healthy and fun one, they are 2 and 4 in age, so it should be fun.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reindeer is super cute. Love your card. It was nice hopping along with you today!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute reindeer. Loving the holiday season already.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh!! I forgot about this lil cute reindeer!! I'm going to have to use him up this year! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is wonderful that you can find comfort in helping in little ways! I too like to help others but I dont have tons of money to give away. Whoever receives your gifts will sure to be blessed and you will be blessed as well! Cute card!
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card bestie!! You know im already a follower lol

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card. I just love that little reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this deer-------he is so cute.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that reindeer! super cute!
    Glad to be on this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute card. tfs. i'm already a follower. i'm looking forward to all the christmas lights on the neighborhood homes.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card, and I agree Create A Critter has alot of cute little animals on it. I am a follower of your blog, and what I am most looking for, is Christmas Morning with my 17 yr old. This is probably his last Christmas living at home so I plan to make the most of it. :)

    Sharyn
    sharynscreations.blogspot.com
    sharynknox @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I’m a follower. Love the pop dots on your reindeer card. Great ideal to emboss your snowflakes.

    This Christmas year I look forward to spending time with my family. I will be moving soon and it will be at least a year before I see them again so I look forward to spending time with them and friends I will not see again.

    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I’m a follower. Love the pop dots on your reindeer card. Great ideal to emboss your snowflakes.
    duches@ukr.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your li'l reindeer is just toooo cute! TFS! :-)

    I'm one of your new followers. Glad I found you on this hop. Looking forward to checking out your blog some more.

    I'm looking forward to spending time with family this Christmas. Usually, we're all over the place.

    Thanks for a chance to win your awesome blog candy!

    Linda
    linda2222 at shaw dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute reindeer! I am looking forward to relaxing with my kids! Already a follower! TFS! abusybee24@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the perfect season for all the wonderful blog candy. Thanks for the fun.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oops, forgot to mention what I like about Christmas. I only have one daughter, so being with her and mytwo granddaughters is the most special and best gift.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute little reindeer card! Love the embossing too:)Thanks at a chance:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cute card,,,, love the reindeer ... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com ,,,, already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this little reindeer!!! tfs
    leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a cute little deer. millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The reindeer is absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh and I am your newest follower!! I would love to see you over at Showers of Cards and Flowers some day!!!
    http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute! Love the little reindeer. -angie (follower)
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!