Monday, October 3, 2011

Honey Bee Corner Fall Blog Hop Announcement

What a fun and exciting day. Starting today through October 6th the design team members for Honey Bee Corner a new site for kits and challenges will be hosting a blog hop! This new site is a new venture for our friend Mistyrose from paperprimper.blogspot.com .  Please hop on over to todays team and see what they have created for you! 
Day 1- October 3rd
DAY 2- October 4th
DAY 3 October 5th
Day 4 the entire crew!! 
So be sure to visit each of them daily to check out what they have created. Also, tomorrow you will get to see the fun project I have put together. 

3 comments:

  1. Great Announcement I did this same pop over and leave some love.
    hugs, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished my hop and great projects from day1 team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you have made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!