Thursday, October 6, 2011

Haunting Halloween Hop

Today is the last day of our Haunted Halloween hop. We hope you have had fun hopping from one Design Team blog to another, enjoying many fantastic cards, pages, and tags, and assorted projects. Today we will reveal additional projects, so be sure to hop along.  If you have had fun, then come join us November 1-4 as we showcase Christmas projects. Paper Primper is the sponsor of this hop. So, let’s get started. Paper Primper is the start of the hop.  Follow along with us to:

You should be arriving at the blog hop from Diana. If you came here by chance, go to Paper Primper to start. 

As I mentioned on the second day of the hop, I was going to show you one of my final projects that I have made with the extraordinary paper that our host Mistyrose has sent me. I wanted to create two layout pages since I plan on attending a Halloween Costume Party at the end of this month. So what great way to showcase those memories by creating a layout. 

The first Layout is a simple but fun Layout to capture Trick or Treaters or fun Spooky activities. I used 12 x 12 Bat Layout Paper. Then I placed two Orange 4 x 6 Card Stock Solid Paper by DCWV. I then added a corner Triangle Halloween Paper on each Orange Paper where the picture will be placed. Then I placed a Kraft Strip and attached some fun yarn. I placed a Bat from the Recollection Adhesive Halloween Pack. Then I added some Random Halloween Sayings to each Orange Paper.





 The second Layout is one of my favorites. I really wanted to take several peices of the Halloween Stack of Paper and put it together. First, I took a 12 x 12 Orange Layout Page. Then I had two different half strips of Halloween Paper. I took my Martha Stewart Blood Dripping Border Punch and punch the Spooky Kraft Paper. Then, I used the Memento Dew Drop Rhubarb Stalk Ink to dye the part of the blood drip border. Then I added some fun Ribbon on the bottom Green Half Paper. I then used the Witch Handmade Stickers that Mistyrose sent in my package. I placed a 3 x 5 Skeleton Paper that will be used for the background of the Halloween Picture.




Here is once again the cards that I have made this past Tuesday for the Haunting Halloween Blog Hop incase you missed out on them. I love reading your comments on my card. I also found that the Googly Scary Cat Card was a favorite as well.  


I hope that you have enjoyed seeing these fun projects I have made. If you would love to see more of these fun creations, be sure to check out all the wonderful talented ladies on this Design Team as they have also made some fun and extraordinary projects. As everyone received a different package with different items. So please visit them and leave some love. They will for sure love that. Be sure to stop by next Month as we will have some great Christmas Ideas to showcase. 


See you next month!
If you are ready to go to the next site, go here Giselle.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! really on the Halloween theme.


    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great LO's!!! I love that green bat paper! I didn't get that pattern. It was really fun working on this hop with you. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are already for the halloween pics this year. Fantastic layouts. It is great how different the papers are but, using the right combonation and placing can really help those special pictures stand out.
    TFS!!!
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com
    sandrav9288 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool layouts...I love your Papers!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! I love seeing the different projects with the same stuff I got! LOTS of ideas!!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, I love the cards that you did the other day and your layout is really nice.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the projects! the fiber gives that extra touch of cool!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  8. great LOs! the dripping blood is awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!